Saturday, January 9, 2010

So much for sleeping through the night







The last couple of nights have been rough. We have been trying to bump up her bed time a little earlier and it has been failing miserably. I think out of retaliation Kaiya has been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning demanding some boob. I know that she isn't going through a growth spurt (I don't think) since she just went through one, so whats with the late night feeds baby? Not only is she getting up in the middle of the night but she has also decided to return to waking at 5:30 or 6 again. So I went from sleeping through the night, to getting up twice again. I knew that was too good to be true, oh well. I shouldn't complain, some moms don't get to sleep through the night till after their 1st birthday.

On a brighter note, Kaiya took a bottle!! Hurray, I think we found one that she liked. Keep your fingers crossed that she continues down this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment