Sunday, January 24, 2010

Date night

Blair and I are going to be sneaking away tonight for a little bit while his Mom watches Kaiya. It'll be her first time watching her so it'll be interesting to see if she plays shy or not. We haven't seen much of his family so I'm not sure how she is going to react to Grandma. I really hope it goes well and our baby girl behaves her self.

the tough part is trying to express enough milk for her for us to go out for dinner AND a movie. Right now she is sort of cluster feeding right before bed so I need to have 2, 4oz bottles ready and since we used up all of our frozen milk supply (from when my milk first came in and I was able to feed twins) trying to get her to learn to take a bottle I have to come up with an extra 8oz of milk through out the day. Yikes! That's a lot of pumping and oh boy, my boobies are going to be so sore. Since she eats up most of what I make, I have to miraculously make more for the bottles haha. We will see how engorged I get from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment