Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater

Or should I say dairy eater! Today I had a date over at my neighbours home and when I walked in she said "oh good, I just took the cookies out of the oven, here" I must of forgotten to inform her that I was no longer eating dairy because the cookies contained chocolate. I did't want to offend her by not eating them so I had two... tee hee oops. We chit chatted for a bit then Kaiya stirred and needed to nurse. Since our doors are literally 5 steps away from each other I headed home, fed her and then headed back again. Once again I walked in and there was a plate of food sitting there waiting for me. Cheese and appies sat calling my name. Not only were they hot and fresh from the oven but they were segregated so that I had my share and she had hers. How could I insult her AGAIN by not nibbling on a few. So to make a long and boring story short. I had a couple of appies that contained some form of cream cheese, but no pieces of cheese themselves. I do feel guilty and I am worried about it setting back our progress but I am still glad I had some. YUM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment