Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Blues already?!

Is it normal to feel this depressed towards the end? Is this a sign that I will for sure have postpartum? I am not sure why I feel so sad, maybe because things are coming to a close or maybe it's because things are not coming quick enough now. I am down to a snails crawl and all I want is to hold my baby.

We received our glider yesterday and of course it has a manufacturers malfunction so we have to send it back. I hate the color, it looks black to me when it is supposed to be chocolate brown :( I wonder how long it'll take us this time to get, it was a month the first time *la sigh*

The closer we get to having baby, the more stressed I feel about family. I am terrified of how all the family drama is going to play out. Is Baby's arrival going to help mend things or tear things further apart? I guess we will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment