Monday, May 4, 2009

How far along? 18 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Tough to really tell, but according to my scale 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Not yet, I am being generous with my bio oil to prolong them.
Sleep: Good nights and bad nights. Peeing lots and having strange dreams/nightmares.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby in 4D at our 18 week ultrasound. It was amazing
Food cravings: None.
Gender: Today I think it might be a girl.
Labor Signs: No, and I think it can stay like that for 20 more weeks!
Belly Button in or out? I have a weird belly button where half is in and half is out right now.
What I miss: Maple pepperoni sticks from the Butcher Shoppe
What I am looking forward to: Blair feeling Baby kick.
Weekly Wisdom: If you are tired sleep! If o have energy do laundry.
Milestones: Seeing baby moving about in ultrasound and feeling daily kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment